Tuesday, September 13, 2011

10 down, 30 to go. . .

I am now 1/4 of the way through my pregnancy!  Hooray!  It sounds like a lot when I put it that way.  My baby is now officially a fetus with all it's vital organs formed and beginning to function.  Only 8 weeks and I get to find out my baby's gender.  I cannot wait!  I seem to be beginning to have less morning sickness now and don't need to take my meds quite as often.  Which is a good thing cuz it gives me horrid headaches.  I'm still counting down till my 1st trimester ends and hopefully the nausea calms down permanently.  Just 3.5 weeks till then.

We have decided to move back to Utah and we are focusing a lot of our attention on that right now which helps time pass for me.  I am so excited to be with family again and experience the pregnancy milestones with them.  I'm so thrilled that my baby will know its extended family.  I can't wait to have Suzanne for a midwife again.  I am just anxious for everything to work out as quickly as possible!  I have a feeling life is about to get a whoooooole lot busier.


1 comment:

steph said...

Hooray for you guys coming to utah! I hope you can feel well to pack up and get your booties here asap! love the weekly pics crazy how fast your changing! You look so skinny with a teeny tiny belly!