Tuesday, September 20, 2011

11 WEEKS!

I only have 2 maternity shirts thus far so I'm sure
they will be making frequent appearances here.  :)
I have now completed 11 weeks of pregnancy.  Yay!  My belly is starting to grow and fill out even more. I'm pretty sure I am undeniably pregnant looking at this point.  Which is good, way better than slightly chubby looking.  I am beginning to feel less and less sick.  I only had to take meds a couple of times in the last week.  My morning sickness seems to have gone away and now I only have evening sickness.  Every day around dinner time I get super nauseas.  During the rest of the day though, it's manageable, as long as I eat the right stuff at the right time.

I have an appt. with a midwife here in Austin so I can have my thyroid levels checked asap.  She'll do a prenatal visit as well so it will be fun to get to hear my baby's heartbeat again.  I am so excited to move on to this next phase of pregnancy.  My baby will be growing very quickly and soon I'll be able to feel him/her moving around inside of me.  That's always my favorite part of pregnancy.  I can't wait!


No comments: